Top best answers to the question «Do trade ships stack shogun 2»
User Info: Watersurge. It's not that you get diminishing returns, it's that you can't stack more than 10 period. He was simply stating there are no diminishing returns [because he's had the max amount and saw none].
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Do trade ships stack shogun 2?» often ask the following questions:
⚓ Are nanban trade ships worth it?
Nanban trade ships are extremely durable and powerful ships. While Nanban trade ships are very expensive to build and maintain, they are very cost efficient: a single Nanban trade ship can take on a dozen Japanese ships and win.
⚓ How do i board a ship in shogun 2?
when you click the board icon, the mouse cursor turns from a bow to a sword. then right click on the boat you wish to board. the cursor won't change if you have multiple boats selected at the same time. you have to decide for each boat individually.
⚓ How do trade ships work shogun 2?
Trade ships generate trade goods by being placed on trade nodes. If their faction has trade relations with other factions, this generates large amounts of profits… Trade ships are not the only ships that can engage in trade; red seal ships and nanban trade ships can also generate income from trade nodes.
⚓ How do you get the black ship in shogun 2?
The Black Ship seems to sail straight to you, so you can get close before it unleashes its cannons. Just send in the medium bune to board it one by one, with the ones waiting safely in front of the Black Ship. Many of your bune will get destroyed, but once they actually start boarding you will probably get it.
⚓ How to board ships in total war shogun 2?
- I click the boarding icon and try to get as close to a ship as possible, nothing happens. How do I board ships?
⚓ How to trade ships with friends in no man's sky?
- How to Trade Ships with Friends in No Man's Sky: Fix Wrecked Ships for Free! - YouTube
⚓ How were colonial ships built?
The shipbuilding process began with the frame and then heating the hull of the ship. This was done using steamers and wood as fuel. Planks were heated up to be able to bend with the curve of the ship. Once all the framing and planking was completed, caulking waterproofed the ship.
⚓ Is the black ship good for shogun 2?
- Upkeep, however, is extravagantly high, so tackling the Black Ship is best reserved for very wealthy factions. The Black Ship is tremendously powerful, easily destroying any other ship in Shogun 2.
⚓ What are trade ships in total war shogun 2?
- Trade Ship s are a type of trade ship in Total War: Shogun 2 . These ships are unarmed. Built for trade rather than battle, they should avoid any fighting. All samurai consider trade and the associated money-grubbing to be vulgar.
10 other answers
A poster stated earlier that you can stack up to 10 trade ships before you start seeing diminishing returns. I cannot verify this as I stay with 3-4 ships per port along with 2-3 med. bune for protection. Gaining a monopoly on these routes will get you around 3000 koku/turn. User Info: Watersurge.
Total War: SHOGUN 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Shifty. Feb 6, 2020 @ 7:18pm Multiple trade ships Does stacking trade ships on one node do anything? < > Showing 1-13 of 13 comments . howie0805. Feb 6, 2020 @ 7:37pm Yes, each trade node host 8 trade ships. Each trade ship adds more ...
Trade Ships are a type of trade ship in Total War: Shogun 2. Description  These ships are unarmed. Built for trade rather than battle, they should avoid any fighting. All samurai consider trade and the associated money-grubbing to be vulgar. It is, quite rightly, beneath them, even though merchants often end up rather wealthy!
So when enemies attack, both fleets will get involved in the scrum and your trade ships will be protected (you can only have like 10 ships in a stack at once...or is it 20? either way...stack those trade ships to full capacity). Each one can bring in roughly 1k income if you get enough trade ships and you have enough trading partners.
In Shogun 2 I see we have 'Trade Ships' which suggests something manual here. I've read about 'trade nodes' but aftert much exploring I surmised nodes don't exist but that we do have trade lanes in different colours pertaining to individual factions.
trade ships are good if you have someone to trade with so the later game they are quite pointless as you are at war with every one as you are shogun , i make vassels and trade with them and then i get a much larger income from that. but i always try and take as many trade points as possible and fill them so at least noone else can us them
2 Answers2. For each trading ship (war ships have no effect here) in a fleet occupying a trading port, you get a certain amount of money each turn. If you put at least 1 trading ship on an trading port, a trading route will appear between that trading port and one of your coastal cities.
Wako Trade Ships are a type of trade ship in Total War: Shogun 2.. Description . This vessel carries a crew of wako pirates who prey on smaller, weaker vessels while pretending to be innocent traders. This is a trade ship in name only. In truth, it is used to close with unsuspecting merchants, allowing the crew to achieve a measure of surprise. Most merchants will be on guard against ...
I did some research and used Pack File Manager 5.2.4 to created a mod that basically tripled the farm food provision. The mod only contains 1 table under db->building_effect (or some name). I dropped the pack file under "Total War - SHOGUN 2\data" folder. I restarted a campaign and it is not working at all.
How does trade work in Shogun 2? Trade ships generate trade goods by being placed on trade nodes. If their faction has trade relations with other factions, this generates large amounts of profits. Trade ships are not the only ships that can engage in trade; red seal ships and nanban trade ships can also generate income from trade nodes.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Do trade ships stack shogun 2?» so you can surely find the answer!What do trade ships do in shogun 2?
- In Rome I if you have a trade agreement with someone you'll automatically start sending out little automated carts along your roads and little uncontrollable automated ships between your ports. In Shogun 2 I see we have 'Trade Ships' which suggests something manual here.
Dry stack storage is a vertical storage method that puts the boat into individual "garages" much like you might put glasses in a cupboard. Pioneered along the Eastern seaboard and in Florida, dry stack storage provides ample benefits to both the yard owner and the boat owner.What is the black ship in total war shogun 2?
- The Black Ship is a galleon in Total War: Shogun 2 . The Black Ship is a heavily armed trader, usually carrying valuable cargo. This Portuguese trade ship carries goods to China once a year before returning to Europe.
- Total War: Shogun 2 Ships Light Ships Bow Kobaya • Fire Bomb Kobaya • Matchloc ... Medium Ships Medium Bune • Siege Tower Bune • Sengoku ... Heavy Ships Heavy Bune • Nihon Maru • O Ataka Bune Cannon Ships Cannon Bune Galleons Nanban Trade Ship • The Black Ship 1 more rows ...
- Ship. This generally refers to large sea-going vessels under sail or power…
- Barque. A vessel of three or more masts, fore and aft rigged on the aftermost mast and square-rigged on all others…
- Retourschip and Jacht…
- Schooner, Two, Three and Four masted…
- Schooner, Topsail.
Initially controlled by the European Traders, the Black Ship spawns at the edge of the world map, usually in the north-west or south-west corner, and patrols the map clockwise until it is captured or sunk. The player is given a notification if their faction comes into contact with it.