Top best answers to the question «How many cabins does no comment yacht have»
- No Comment's interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests overnight in 6 cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 9 crew onboard in 5 cabins to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. No Comment features a full displacement grp hull and grp superstructure, with teak decks.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many cabins does no comment yacht have?» often ask the following questions:
⚓ What does it mean to have a yacht?
- A yacht can mean different things to different people, especially when discussing the difference between intended use such as fishing, day boating, entertaining, and long-distance cruising.
⚓ What engins does a belle vita yacht have?
- Bella Vita has a steel hull and aluminum superstructure. This adds up to a gross tonnage of 2205 tons. She is powered by Caterpillar engines of 2,682 hp each giving her a maximum speed of 18 knots and a cruising speed of 15 knots.
⚓ What kind of amenities does a yacht have?
- The yacht is complete with a swimming pool, barbecue area, movie theatre, sauna, helipad, elevator and gymnasium. Other amenities and provisions include an onboard internet connection, underwater lighting, and stabilizers at the anchor and underway.
⚓ What kind of engine does crescent yacht have?
- The Crescent, previously named Thunder, features exterior design by Espen Øino International, while her interior was penned by Zuretti Interior Design, with naval architecture by Lürssen Yachts. The yacht Crescent has a steel hull and aluminium superstructure. She is powered by 2 MTU engines.
⚓ What kind of engine does lionheart yacht have?
- Lionheart was built by Benetti Yachts and was delivered to her owner in 2016. She has a length of 90 meters (or 295 ft). The yacht is built of steel with an aluminum superstructure. She is powered by Caterpillar engines, driving a diesel-electric propulsion system. She has a cruise speed of 15 knots.
⚓ What kind of engine does luna yacht have?
- Luna features a displacement steel hull and aluminium superstructure, with teak decks. She was built to Lloyds Register classification society rules. Powered by 2 Wartsila 4,500kW diesel-electric engines and propelled by her twin azipods Motor yacht Luna is capable of a top speed of 22.5 knots, and comfortably cruises at 16.8 knots.
⚓ What kind of engine does squall yacht have?
- Squall features a displacement aluminium hull and aluminium superstructure, with teak decks. Powered by 1 Caterpillar (3412E) 1,400hp diesel engines and propelled by her single screw propeller sailing yacht Squall is capable of a top speed of 14 knots, and comfortably cruises at 13 knots when powered by her engine.
⚓ What kind of engine does ziggy yacht have?
- ZIGGY is a 35.13 m Motor Yacht, built in Taiwan by Ocean Alexander and delivered in 2021. She is one of 4 Ocean Alexander 35R models. Her power comes from two MTU diesel engines.
⚓ What kind of engines does fountainhead yacht have?
- Motor Yacht Fountainhead 1 Specifications. The luxury yacht is powered by 4 MTU marine engines. These bring her a top speed of 21 knots. We... 2 Interior. The yacht’s interior is designed by Sinot Yacht Design. She can accommodate 14 guests and 20 crew. 3 Marc Cuban’s Yacht. More ...
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How many cabins does no comment yacht have?» so you can surely find the answer!What kind of engines does solandge yacht have?
- Motor Yacht Solandge 1 Specifications. The yacht is powered by Caterpillar engines. Her max speed is 18 knots. She has a range of more than... 2 Interior. The yacht can accommodate 12 guests and a crew of 29. 3 Owner. More ...
- Built by Christensen Yachts in 2006, No Comment is a luxurious and comfortable yacht in excellent condition. With a cruising speed of 11 knots, a maximum speed of 17 knots and a cruising range of 3000 nautical miles, she is at home in all the world’s tropical and temperate oceans.
- The 154.20ft Christensen 157 motor yacht motor yacht 'No Comment' was built by Christensen in United States at their Vancouver, WA shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2007 and last refitted in 2011. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Christensen.
Where was the no comment motor yacht built?
- The 47m / 154'2 Christensen 157 motor yacht motor yacht 'No Comment' was built by Christensen in United States at their Vancouver, WA shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2007 and last refitted in 2011. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Christensen.
No Comment is a motor yacht with a length of 47.85m. The yacht's builder is Christensen from United States who delivered superyacht No Comment in 2006. The superyacht has a beam of 9.02m, a draft of 2.36m and a volume of 499 GT. ... Dimensions.
|Overall length||47.85m (156'12")|
|Full load displacement||376|
She is the 9th-largest yacht built by Christensen. The owner of yacht No Comment is shown in SYT iQ and is exclusively available to subscribers. ... Performance & capabilities.
|Max. speed||17.0 kn|
|Cruise speed||15.0 kn|
|Fuel capacity||58,333L (15,409.945g)|
|Water capacity||7,532L (1,989.744g)|