Top best answers to the question «How much do marine engineers get paid»
The average marine engineer makes about $84,501 per year. That's $40.63 per hour! Those in the lower 10%, such as entry-level positions, only make about $57,000 a year. Meanwhile, the top 10% are sitting pretty with an average salary of $123,000.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much do marine engineers get paid?» often ask the following questions:
⚓ How do i get my bs in marine transportation?
- Must be a high school graduate…
- Must pass the college entrance examination.
- Must pass the interview conducted by the college/university admission officer.
- Medical laboratory results and health certificate.
⚓ How to get more info on mid indiana marine?
- Like Mid-Indiana Marine on Facebook! Check out the Mid-Indiana Marine Youtube page! Subscribe to Mid-Indiana Marine on Instagram! If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Full screen is unavailable. Learn More Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations.
⚓ What do electrical engineers do in the marine corps?
- Marine Corps Engineer Equipment Electrical Systems Technician (MOS 1142) use electrical theory and concepts to make repairs on electrical systems. Technicians troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain electrical components, parts and equipment.
⚓ What do yacht engineers do?
- Depending on type, size and usage of the yacht, the Engineering department (be that a Sole Engineer or a department of 6 or more Engineers) are responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of all mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and in some cases, structural systems and appendages found on board a modern yacht and superyacht.
⚓ What jobs can i get with marine biology degree?
- Horticulturist. National average salary: $39,926 per year…
- Research technician. National average salary: $39,945 per year…
- Laboratory technician…
- Marine biologist…
- Natural resource technician…
- Environmental planner…
- Environmental consultant.
⚓ Where are marine biologists paid most?
- Honolulu, HI. 12 salaries reported. $90,409. per year.
- Anchorage, AK. 6 salaries reported. $88,823. per year.
- San Diego, CA. 7 salaries reported. $78,504. per year.
- Jefferson, LA. 5 salaries reported. $54,193. per year.
- Chicago, IL. 5 salaries reported. $26,660. per year.
⚓ Where can i get a 1 marine service?
- A-1 Marine Service has plenty of room in our yard for your boat while it's in service. If you need help getting your boat out of the water and over to our shop, we can help! We offer travel service from St James City, Bokeelia, Pine Island, Burnt Store, and Cape Coral.
⚓ Where can i get a marine electronics training?
- NMEA Installer Training Program The National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) has established an extensive training program for new and veteran marine electronics installers. NMEA Training events occur regionally around the USA, Canada and UK, and are also offered virtually on a bi monthly basis
⚓ Where can i get a marine engine owner's manual?
- Check your propshaft. The marine engine owner’s manual outlines basic maintenance procedures and has a schedule for regular maintenance. If your owner’s manual is missing a dealer can order you a new copy, or you may be able to order a paper copy or download a digital copy from the engine manufacturer’s website.
9 other answers
The average salary for a Marine Engineer is $81,415. Visit PayScale to research marine engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more.
No additional cash compensation has been reported for this role The national average salary for a Marine Engineer is $88,364 in United States. Filter by location to see Marine Engineer salaries in your area. Salary estimates are based on 203 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Marine Engineer employees.
The average salary for a Marine Engineer is $77,223 per year in United States. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most.
Chief Engineer: You can earn a tidy sum of money as a Chief Engineer making anywhere between $75,000 and $84,000 from trawlers and tankers to luxury yachts and cruise ships.
An entry-level Marine Engineer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £29,812 based on 5 salaries. An early...
A mid-career Marine Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$75,803 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Marine …Read more What Do Marine Engineers Do? Most of...
Everything you need to know about the career of a Marine Engineer - What they do, how much they make, how to become one, and should you become one. One of the easiest ways to increase your salary as a Marine Engineer is to move to a higher paying state like CA. is to move to a higher paying state like CA.
An entry-level Marine Engineer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹580,650 based on 28 salaries. An early...
As a petroleum engineer with a well-established career for example, you could be earning in the realm of $175,500 per year. Nuclear engineers are looking at a salary of around $127,500 midway through their careers and marine engineers at $123,200.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How much do marine engineers get paid?» so you can surely find the answer!Where can i get a marine sewage pumpout grant?
- This grant program provides a 75%-25% matching grant for the installation and or renovation of marine sewage pumpout stations. Funding is available to marinas (private, commercial, residential and municipal), gas/service docks, fish houses/seafood dealers, and other boat docking facilities.
- From picking the right marine speakers, marine amplifiers and stereo is something we do daily. Our mobile installation team can come to your dock, marina or home and give you a free estimate on your marine electronics and help you design the layout for your marine audio system.
- These installation parts would work for other heater types as well. Including: Espar, Hurricane, Kabola, Ardic, Volvo, Wallas, Proheat and others. Sure Marine Service, Inc. manufacturers many of these parts at their location in Seattle, Washington.
- When you need a repair done right and fast, count on Robbinsdale Marine in the Minneapolis, MN area. You never have to worry about the quality of our repair work, or whether we’ll get it finished and back to you quickly.
- If you're looking for service we are a Mercury Premier dealer , Suzuki & Evinrude service center and a Authroized Minn Kota Service Center. We have a wide selection of parts to get you back out on the water. Call or stop in—we're always ready to help!