Video answer: How to become a yacht steward or stewardess! (your step-by-step guide)
Top best answers to the question «How to get a yacht stewardess job»
8 Steps to Getting a Stewardess Job:
- Step 1: Research – Understanding the position and requirements.
- Step 2: STCW Basic Training.
- Step 3: ENG1.
- Step 4: Training and Qualifications.
- Step 5: Register with SuperYacht Crew Agency.
- Step 6: Upload a quality CV.
- Step 7: Network.
- Step 8: Dock Walking – Day Work.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Become a Yacht Stewardess? All crew need STCW basic safety training, a five-day course, and an ENG1 medical certificate, and some yachts may also require certification in Food Safety & Hygiene, a one-day course.
How much money does a yacht Stewardess make?
- Yacht crew salaries start from €2,000 a month for Deckhands and Stewardesses, rising to €4,000+ for more senior roles. A Captain can make €10,000+ per month, depending on the size of the Superyacht. You live onboard the yacht so there are no living expenses. Meals are prepared by the Chef onboard, and you very rarely need to buy any ...
Steps to Get a Job as a Yacht Steward/Stewardess:
- Obtain an ENG1 or ENG1 Equivalent Medical Certificate.
- Select the correct time to travel and look for work.
- Obtain visas & documentation.
- Create a superyacht CV.
- Apply for jobs.
Video answer: How to get your first yacht job, fast (stewardess or deckhand). training by superyacht crew.