Asked By: Jonathan Gislason
Date created: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 3:36 PM
Date updated: Tue, Jun 28, 2022 9:40 AM
Top best answers to the question «Things to consider when buying a yacht»
How to Buy a Yacht
- Decide what kind of motor yacht best meets your needs.
- Narrow down a size range (length), and consider amenities.
- Try before you buy: conduct a charter or a sea trial.
- Work with a dealer or broker who understands you.
- Set a budget, and stick to it—and then close the deal.
- Take a boating safety course.
7 Things to Consider When Buying A Yacht
- Get Help from the Experts…
- Know Your Requirements…
- Familiarize Yourself with the Prices of Yachts…
- Enlist the Help of a Yacht Broker…
- Avoid Private Sellers or Dealers without a Credible Reputation…
- Take Your Yacht for a Test Ride…