Top best answers to the question «Who is the designer of the aquasition yacht»
- This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Trinity Yachts. Previously named Big Zip her luxurious interior is designed by Evan K Marshall and her exterior styling is by Trinity Yachts.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who is the designer of the aquasition yacht?» often ask the following questions:
⚓ Who owns yacht aquasition?
- Yacht AQUASITION was custom built in 2010 by Trinity Yachts and was last refitted in 2018. Measuring 142’, her sophisticated exterior design and engineering package are by Trinity Yachts, and her exquisite interior design is by acclaimed British designer Evan K. Marshall.
- What does a yacht designer do?
- Can a product designer design a yacht?
- How to become a yacht interior designer?
⚓ Is aquasition a motor yacht?
- Luxury Charter yacht Aquasition is a motor yacht, read our online guide for more information on motor yacht charter . There are currently no testimonials for Aquasition, please provide. For your relaxation and entertainment Aquasition has the following facilities, for more details please speak to your yacht charter broker.
- What does a yacht designer engineer do?
- What does it take to be a yacht yacht designer?
- How do you become a yacht designer / builder?
⚓ How many rooms does aquasition yacht have?
- Aquasition's interior layout sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 rooms, including a master suite, 3 double cabins and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 8 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
- How do you become a yacht designer/builder?
- What's the job description for a yacht designer?
- Who is the designer of captain lee's yacht?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Who is the designer of the aquasition yacht?» so you can surely find the answer!Who is the designer of constance the yacht?
- The 46.3m/151'11" motor yacht 'Constance' (ex. Paminusch) was built by Feadship in the Netherlands at their Aalsmeer shipyard. Her interior is styled by design house Glade Johnson Design and she was completed in 1986. This luxury vessel's exterior design is the work of De Voogt and she was last refitted in 2016.
- Reymond Langton is a British designer known for designing many topnotch yachts. The Moran Yacht and Ship company handles its activities. It was thrown open fora 7-day charter for as high as $1.2 million, which saw the likes of the Carter family on board. The Shahid Khan yacht has many exceptional features that are jaw-dropping.
- Talisman C was built at Proteksan Turquoise Yachts in 2011. She is designed by H2 Yacht Design. The company is also responsible for her interior design. Naval architect was the in-house team of Turquoise. She replaced a smaller (54 meter) yacht now named Talisman Maiton.
- Designed by Philippe Starck, the "A" has quickly become the most loved and loathed ship on the sea. WSJ's Robert Frank takes an exclusive tour of Andrey Melnichenko's 394-foot mega-yacht. Loading...
- The 265.75ft /81m Custom motor yacht 'Air' was built in 2011 by Feadship and last refitted in 2017. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of De Voogt. The yacht's interior has been designed by Remi Tessier and her exterior styling is by De Voogt.
- The yacht's interior has been designed by Kastelein and her exterior styling is by William Garden. Atlantic's interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 rooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins and 3 twin cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 12 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
- This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Scheepswerf Gebr. van der Werf. Previously named Salem Her exterior is styled by the Scheepswerf Gebr. van der Werf team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package.
- Bilgin Yachts has designed 5 yachts, created the naval architecture for 5 yachts, and designed the interior of 3 yachts. CLARITY is in the top 10% by LOA in the world. She is one of 469 motor yachts in the 45-50m size range.
- The product of a true dream team, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is very much on the cutting edge of design The 75m / 246'1 Custom expedition 'Cloudbreak' was built in 2016 by Abeking & Rasmussen. The yacht's interior has been designed by Christian Liaigre and her exterior styling is by Espen Oeino.
- The Crescent, previously named Thunder, features exterior design by Espen Øino International, while her interior was penned by Zuretti Interior Design, with naval architecture by Lürssen Yachts. The yacht Crescent has a steel hull and aluminium superstructure.
- The naval architecture was developed by Diana Yacht Design, who has architected 69 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a Epoxy and Wood hull, and Epoxy and Wood superstructure. CYCLONE is in the top 30% by LOA in the world.
- This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Damen Yachting. The yacht's interior has been designed by Struik & Hamerslag and her exterior styling is by Damen Yachting. Her exterior is styled by the Damen Yachting team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package.
- Dilbar is a super-yacht launched on 14 November 2015 at the German Lürssen shipyard and delivered in 2016. She was built as Project Omar. The interior design of Dilbar was designed by Andrew Winch and the exterior by Espen Oeino.
- The 90-metre mega yacht DREAMBOAT was built by the prestigious Dutch shipyard Oceanco under the project name Y716 or Project Yasmin and launched in February 2019. DREAMBOAT Oceanco 90m mega yacht designed by Espen Oeino & Terence Disdale
- This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Christensen. Previously named Mystic, her luxurious interior was designed by Carol Williamson & Associates.
- The 66 m (217 ft) superyacht Elysian was launched by Lürssen at their Rendsburg shipyard. The yacht’s exterior is the design work of Espen Øino. Reymond Langton Design was selected by the owner to create the custom interior.
- The explorer yacht, previously named Ulysses, features exterior design by Marin Teknikk AS and Oscar Mike Limited, while her interior was penned by H2 Yacht Design, with naval architecture by Marin Teknikk AS.
- The 46.63m/153' motor yacht 'Focus' (ex. Genesis) was built by North American Yachts in the United States at their Viareggio shipyard. Her interior is styled by American designer design house Luiz de Basto Designs and she was completed in 2002.
- The yacht's interior has been designed by Bernardi Peschard. Halo's interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests overnight in 6 cabins, comprising a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, and 4 double cabins.
- Yet Hatteras has since abandoned a major part of the market that they had filled for so long, the medium size sport fisherman and motor yachts of a type that was renowned for their sea keeping abilities, having been designed by the famous designer Jack Hargrave. Two prominent examples of which are the 45 Convertible and 43 motor yacht.
- The explorer yacht, previously named Bella Vita, Northern Star, features exterior design by Espen Øino International, while her interior was penned by Pauline Nunns Associates Ltd., with naval architecture by Lürssen Yachts.
- A high-volume yacht designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon, ICON recently saw refit which added a 5-metre extension and installed a new glass-bottomed infinity pool, new Hammam, sauna and expansion of the gym and beach club. Fitted with the latest technologies, her interiors are designed for contemporary on-the-ocean living.
- The yacht was built at Oceanco and was delivered in 2015. Infinity is designed by Espen Oeino. While Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design and David Kleinberg Design Associates are responsible for her interior. She can accommodate 12 guests and has a crew of 26. The yacht is powered by twin MTU engines.
- KOGO is a superyacht designed to offer guests an extensive selection of facilities alongside elegant, luxurious living areas. The 71.71m / 235'3 Custom motor yacht 'Kogo' was built in 2006 by Alstom. The yacht's interior has been designed by Terence Disdale and her exterior styling is by Tim Heywood Design.
- At the time Dubois described the project as a “big step up” in sailing yacht design and in 2011 Kokomo won the Naval Architecture Award at the ShowBoats Design Awards and was a finalist at the World Superyacht Awards. It also proved to be third time lucky for Walker, who still spends three months per year on sailing yacht Kokomo.