Top best answers to the question «Who owns the kinta yacht»
The 53.4-metre superyacht Kinta listed for sale by IYC has been sold, with Kevin Bonnie and Mark Elliott representing the seller and Scott Jones of IYC Monaco introducing the buyer.
What is Kinta the superyacht?
- Superyacht Kinta is full displacement luxury charter yacht built by Turkey based superyachts builder Proteksan Turquoise Yachts Inc. She was launched in 2008 as Vinydrea, and thereafter she was renamed Kinta by current owner. Kinta's exterior was designed by Paolo Caliari and naval architecture is done by Proteksan Turquoise in House Team.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who owns the kinta yacht?» often ask the following questions:
⚓ Antithesis yacht who owns?
- The Owners of two Horizon superyachts, the P136 motor yacht Antithesis and the E84 superyacht Debbie Lou met each other just by chance while cruising aboard their luxury vessels around the fabulous Scrub Island, situated in one of the best Caribbean yacht charter destinations: the British Virgin Islands.
⚓ Areti yacht who owns?
He sold Areti II to Doug Lebda, founder and CEO of The Lending Tree. He named her T Zero) but still owns Areti I. For a few years he also owned the Trinity yacht Areti (a 60 meter delivered in 2012).
⚓ Avanti yacht who owns?
Kulczyk reportedly sold it to a high-ranking Russian government official who named it Aurora, and that person sold it last year to a new mystery owner who has named it Avanti. The asking price for the Aurora was $58 million. Northrop & Johnson represented the buyer.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Who owns the kinta yacht?» so you can surely find the answer!Who owns 007 yacht?
What kind of yacht was used in Casino Royale?
- Spirit Yachts’ brand partnership with EON Productions, Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios (MGM), and Universal Pictures International on the James Bond films began when a Spirit 54 was chosen to feature in the 2006 film Casino Royale. This year, Spirit Yachts is set to return on screen alongside 007 in the 25th Bond film, No Time To Die.
When was the Triple Seven yacht built?
- Custom built by Nobiskrug in 2006 with the build number 777, Triple Seven is designed inside and out by Newcruise. Last refitted in 2014, the yacht boasts a number of standout features, including a sky lounge cinema and on board nightclub, equipped with a DJ station, lasers and smoke machines.
- Most of these yachts are owned by Royal Families. Such as the Al Nahyan family, rulers of Abu Dhabi, who own four of the world’s largest mega yachts. And the Sultan of Oman, who owns two. Also, Russian billionaires own large yachts.
Inside Abbracci Yacht • Heesen • 2012 • Owner Paul Andrews
|Price:||US$ 40 million|
|Annual Running Cost:||US$ 2 – 4 million|
The yacht accommodates 10 guests and 28 crew members. Her exterior and interior were both created by Andrew Winch Designs. ... Ace (yacht)
On the ranking of the largest yachts in the world, Adora superyacht is listed as number 418th. She is the 21st-largest yacht built by Benetti. The owner of yacht Adora is shown in SYT iQ and is exclusively available to subscribers. ... Design.
|Interior||Claude Missir Architecture Interieure|
Kjell Inge Røkke, the former owner of 70m Benetti M/Y Reverie and 66m Vitters S/Y Aglaia (now Ahimsa) who currently owns the 51m Alloy Yachts S/Y Red Dragon, is to privately finance the construction of a 181m Research Expedition Vessel (REV).Who owns agram yacht?
The yacht's owner is Dubravko Grgic. He named the yacht after his Agram Group.Who owns ahimsa yacht?
- The yacht’s owner is Kjell Inge Rokke. He has owned several yachts, including the Benetti Reverie and the Vitter sailing yacht Aglaia (now named Anatta) Message to Other Media Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without consent.
- The yacht’s owner is Majid al Futtaim. The yacht is legally registered to SHAWAF YACHTS LLC in Dubai. (Which has the same address details as the Al Futtaim Group). Albatross is a replacement of the Trinity White Star (sold in 2016).
She is the 1st-largest yacht built by Mefasa. The owner of yacht Alejandra is shown in SYT iQ and is exclusively available to subscribers. ... Dimensions.
|Overall length||41.33m (135'7")|
|Draught max.||3.85m (12'8")|
|Full load displacement||170|
- The 106.1 metre Lürssen motor yacht Amadea has had a central agency change and is now jointly listed for sale by Imperial with Edmiston & Company. Built in steel and aluminium by German yard Lürssen, Amadea was delivered in 2017. Espen Øino was responsible for her exterior design with interiors penned by Francois Zuretti.
She is the 2nd-largest yacht built by Timmerman. The owner of Timmerman 47 yacht Amadeus I is shown in SYT iQ and is exclusively available to subscribers. ... Dimensions.
|Overall length||44.7m (146'8")|
|Draught max.||2.8m (9'2")|
|Full load displacement||445|
How big is the Feadship ambition motor yacht?
- Ambition is a motor yacht with a length of 56.5m. The yacht's builder is Feadship from Netherlands who delivered superyacht Ambition in 2001. The superyacht has a beam of 9.6m, a draft of 2.8m and a volume of 685 GT.
It's not surprising that two very interesting celebrities have been the owners of this exceptional yacht. J.K. Rowling, the spectacularly talented and wealthy author of the internationally acclaimed Harry Potter series of books, is the most recent celebrity owner of the Amphitrite.Who owns anastasia yacht?
Anastasia ia a super-yacht built in May 2008 at the shipyard Oceanco. The exterior and interior of Anastasia were designed by Sam Sorgiovanni. In 2018, the yacht was sold for €75 million and renamed Wheels. ... Anastasia (yacht)
- Owner The yacht’s owner is John Rosatti. He bought the yacht in 2019 when the yacht’s former owner ran into legal issues.
- The Andiamo was built by Feadship in 2003. She is designed by De Voogt Naval Architects The yacht is powered by Caterpillar engines. Her max speed is 13 knots. She has a range of more than 3000 nm. The yacht can accommodate 10 guests and a crew of 8. The yacht’s owner is Nancy S Meuller.
- Yuri Milner is the founder of the tech investment company DST Global. His net worth is $ 4 billion. He is owner of the yacht Andromeda.
- Stanley Star is the founder of the private-label juice maker Cliffstar. His net worth is $ 500 million. He is owner of the yacht Annastar.